DAY 1 - Miami - Tel Aviv
Depart from Miami to Tel Aviv. International flight included.
DAY 2 - Tel Aviv - Jerusalem
Arrival at Tel Aviv airport (Ben Gurion) After customs, our transfer operator will be waiting for you to continue by road to Jerusalem. accommodation
DAY 3 - Jerusalem
Breakfast. Pick up between 07:30 am and 08:00 am at the hotel reception. Departure to the Shrine of the Book in the Israel Museum, where the Dead Sea Scrolls are exposed, and where the Model of Jerusalem in the time of Jesus is located. Visit of the Ain Karen neighborhood where the Church of the Nativity of Saint John the Baptist is located, and visit of Yad Vashem, Museum and Holocaust Memorial. In the afternoon visit of BELEM, where, entering through the door of Humility to the Church of the Nativity, we will see the Grotto of the Manger, the 14-pointed Star (Place of the birth of Jesus), the Basilica of Santa Catarina and the Grotto of St Geronimo. Back to the hotel. accommodation
DAY 4 - Jerusalem
Breakfast. Departure to the Old City, visit the Wailing Wall. Next, we will walk the Via Dolorosa to reach Golgotha, the place of the crucifixion of Jesus and the Holy Sepulcher. Visit to Mount Zion where the Tomb of King David, the Cenacle (place of the last supper "The Eucharist" and "Pentecost") and the Abbey of the Dormition - Assumption of Mary are located. We will continue to the Mount of Olives, to appreciate a magnificent view of the city. Finally we will visit the Garden of Gethsemane and the Basilica of the Agony. Accommodation.
DAY 5 - Jerusalem - Rio Jordan - Mount Bienaventuranzas - Tabgha - Capernaum - Nazareth
Breakfast. Departure from Jerusalem through the Judean desert. We will travel north through the Jordan River Valley, bordering the Jericho oasis, in the distance we can see the Mount of Temptation and the Dead Sea. We will visit the Mount of Beatitudes, where "The Sermon on the Mount" took place, TABGHA, place of the multiplication of the loaves and fishes, and CAPERNAUM, where the House of San Pedro and the ruins of the old Synagogue are located. At the end of the day, a boat trip on the Sea of Galilee. We will continue to NAZARETH. Dinner included. Accommodation.
DAY 6 - Nazareth
Breakfast. We will start the day with a visit to Nazareth where we will visit the Church of the Annunciation, the Carpentry of San José, and the Fountain of the Virgin. Continuation to Mount Precipice, from where we can admire a beautiful panoramic view of Nazareth and its surroundings, we continue to MOUNT TABOR where the transfiguration of Jesus took place, in front of Moses and Elijah. Return to Nazareth. We ended the day with a visit to Cana of Galilee, where the first miracle of Jesus took place. Dinner included. Accommodation.
DAY 7 - Nazareth - San Juan de Acre - Haifa - Cesarea - Tel Aviv
Breakfast. Later we arrive at the Mediterranean, to SAN JUAN DE ACRE, capital of the crusaders, where we visit the medieval fortresses; time to walk and have lunch. After that we stopped at HAIFA, the third largest city in Israel and its main port; on the slopes of Mount Carmel. Ascent to Mount Carmel, where the Grotto of the Prophet Elijah is located and where we will contemplate the Bahai Temple and its Persian Gardens and we will have a panoramic view of the city and the port. Later, visit of CESAREA, a city built in honor of the Roman Emperor Caesar Augustus. We continue our journey to Yaffo, the old port of Israel, today an artists' neighborhood. Visit to the Church of San Pedro. Arrival at TEL AVIV. Accommodation.
DAY 8 - Tel Aviv
Breakfast. Day off. Accommodation.
DAY 9 - Tel Aviv
Breakfast. At the appropriate time transfer to the airport. End of trip
- Air ticket Miami / Tel Aviv / Miami (limited spaces)
- Travel Insurance, check your complete coverage with your travel agent.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Tour by coach with a guide in Spanish, basic travel insurance.
- 7 nights of accommodation with buffet breakfast.
- Panoramic visit in: Jerusalem
- Excursion: Bethlehem in Jerusalem, Beatitudes, Tabgha, Capernaum and Jordan River in Nazareth.
- Ship: Sea of Galilee in Tiberias in Nazareth.
- Tickets: Shrine of the Book, Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem; Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem in Jerusalem, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Tomb of King David, Cenacle, Dormition Abbey in Jerusalem in Jerusalem, Church of the Beatitudes, Tabgha, Capernaum and Jordan River in Nazareth, Fortress of the Crusaders in St. Juan de Acre, Archaeological site in Caesarea, Church of St. Peter in Tel Aviv.
- 2 dinners included in: Nazareth.
- Grand Court Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★ - Jerusalem
- Ramada Hotel Jerusalem ★ ★ ★ ★ - Jerusalem
- Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem ★ ★ ★ ★ - Jerusalem
- Legacy Hotel Nazareth ★ ★ ★ ★ - Nazareth
- Ramada Hotel Nazareth ★ ★ ★ ★ - Nazareth
- Golden Crown Nazareth Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★ - Nazareth
- Grand Beach Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★ - Tel Aviv
- Leonardo Art Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★ - Tel Aviv
- Leonardo Beach Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★ - Tel Aviv